Hi to all!
Here is our new poster with the colaboration of Namito111!
There are some questions that we made to him:
– A part from painting in Krita, do you contribute into some open-sources project ?
Except some posts on KDE forum, I’m just an user so far. However I’m considering to contribute as a translator or a tester in the future.
– Do you work in the ambit of design, illustration…?
No, I paint as a weekend hobby.
– What brushes did you use to do that image?
I used 3 brushes on it:
1. Pencil-esque Pixel brush for the lineart.
2. Fully opaque Pixel brush for defining areas to color prior to the actual coloring process.
3. Color Smudge brush for the ‘uneven’ texture of watercolor paint. The Smudge mode is set to Dulling.
– How did you discovered Krita?
I discovered it while exploring image editing softwares available on Ubuntu Linux in early 2012. At that time I was migrating from Windows to Linux to use GIMP at the full speed.
– What is your favourite feature of Krita?
I love the seamless zoom/pan/rotate view interface and the quick access palette. They really boost my efficiency.
Thanks to Namito111! You can see more of his work on deviant.
It will be on Zazzle soon!